“In The Loop”
Hargreaves Marketing’s “In the Loop” is a range of support services to help develop and maintain effective internal sales and marketing communications
Articulate your sales and marketing ideas, plans, processes and results well, when you need to most…
For sales and marketing to work, everybody need to have a clear understanding of the goals, programmes and methods, but very often rather than clarity, there is confusion and misalignment, resulting in unnecessary conflict and poor results. Unchecked these situations may well continue to hold you back and therefore prevent you from being successful.
“In the Loop” is a range of internal sales and marketing communications services to help you to communicate your ideas, plans, processes and results to each other.
Our support focuses on both preparing work and also developing capabilities so you and your team can articulate your sales and marketing efforts verbally, visually and in writing.
When and where you need to make sure everyone is “in the loop”
Common situations where you can benefit from communicating your sales and marketing ideas, plans, processes and performance well include.
- Boardroom meetings
- Strategic reviews
- Sales and marketing team meetings
- Meetings with external suppliers and partners
- Business media interviews and podcasts
Key benefits of effective internal sales and marketing communications include:
- Accelerate your sales pipeline
- Improve the quality of new business and retained accounts
- Visibility of ideas, strategies, plans and results
- Knowing “what good looks like” and providing recognition for outstanding work
- Clear, concise and productive meetings and presentations
- Advanced verbal, visual and written communication capabilities
- Improved technical awareness of marketing concepts and their application and impact within your business
- Confidence, support and commitment from key stakeholders (management, colleagues, investors & suppliers)
- Increased ‘win-rate’ for internal proposals and funding for marketing initiatives and staffing. (Increased win-rate means less wasted time for senior decision makers).
- Development of communication knowledge, skills and capabilities that can be applied throughout the company, including in your external sales and marketing communications
- Maximising marketing spend by focusing resources strategically on what matters to achieve business goals
- Reach targets faster
- Being appreciated and receiving recognition for great work
- Having a better understanding of how marketing is linked to strategy and business functions
- Developing logical and critical thinking skills
- Having more confidence
- Enjoying more in-depth, interesting and productive marketing conversations
- Gaining from continuous professional and career development
- Proving yourself as suitable for relevant promotion opportunities faster