Strategic Jobs Enable Strategy
- Strategic jobs only exist because of the strategy.
- That makes them important
- Without people in place, the strategy itself is at risk
Examples include where a strategy is created to support:
- Specific individual customers
- Groups of customers requiring a specific type of service
- A brand development exercise
Strategic recruitment is:
- Necessary if the strategy is to be successful
- Exciting recruitment because the business is acting on an important plan
- An opportunity not to be missed to get your story out there
Ask about our unique strategic recruitment services
Contact Adrian Hargreaves for a free initial chat with no obligation.